Tequila Cowboy is not your typical honky-tonk. The bar and grill is a full-service restaurant and music venue featuring top quality musical acts on a national and local level. The restaurant and nightspot has two locations; one in Nashville, Tennessee and West Palm Beach, Florida. Both of the restaurants are proud to serve the crowds with southern hospitality and delectable cuisine.
The mouth-watering meals at Tequila Cowboy are much more than simple bar food. The full-service restaurant serves delicious Mexican food, seafood, BBQ and more with specialized sauces and seasoning to make the menu unique. The food is exceptionally priced, with everyday specials like pulled pork, cole slaw and French fries combos for just $6.99. The burgers are homemade, and include a blend of spices to create a unique taste. Customers are served gourmet BBQ, ribs, pizza and a specialized, fresh guacamole cart. The TC sliders and southern light fare tapas add to the personality of the restaurant.
- Appetizers: The TC grub menu includes a wide list of enticing hors d’oeuvres that are far from plain. The southwest nachos, tangy chicken wings, chipotle BBQ meatballs, five cracker shrimp and mini pork tacos are just a few of the delicious starters. You can also order a sampler platter of fried pickles, chicken tenders and mozzarella cheese sticks.
- Burgers: The signature burgers are perfected with a blend of special cowboy sauce or seasoning to keep customers coming back for more. The honky-tonk burger features its own house burger blend with jack cheese, black beans and pickled Jalapenos. The woodsman burger is made up of Swiss cheese, wild mushrooms and garlic aioli. If you want to enjoy a signature feast but you’re a vegetarian, enjoy the no meat burger option, which is a tasty mixture of black beans, BBQ, pico de gallo and beets.
- Sliders: Tequila Cowboy also serves sliders – house blends with special beef or BBQ pulled pork sliders. Prime rib sliders or chipotle meatball sliders with mozzarella and BBQ are available for customers.
- Big plates: Tequila Cowboy does not offer small portions when it comes to angus New York strip and prime rib, or pan seared sockeye salmon and grilled tequila chicken. The entrées and side options for big plates are filling and appetizing, including vast selections like rock shrimp mac and cheese with the perfect blend of chorizo, parmesan and cream cheese.
Tequila Cowboy serves flatbreads, sandwiches, tacos and salads galore at affordable prices. You can’t beat some of the specials at the bar and grill. Not only does the restaurant and venue supply customers with the finest selections of BBQ and seafood, it also provides an extensive tequila bar with more than 100 different kinds of tequila to quench your thirst. The venue is dedicated to making your experience as enjoyable as possible, which is why the hotspot strives to offer high end entertainment and exceptional cuisine.
The Nashville spot is located on the world-famous Broadway, featuring some of the best musical acts in all of Nashville. The city is appropriately named the “music city” because it has successfully managed to grow as the songwriting capital of the world. In both locations, Tequila Cowboy is relentless in providing top-notch southern hospitality and a vibrant country and rock-and-roll music scene.
The entertainment and food draws in people of all different ages and backgrounds, creating a lively atmosphere that is contagious for all guests. The goal of the restaurant and nightspot is to engage you and your friends through an outstanding menu, phenomenal musical talent and vivacious environment.
Tequila Cowboy: Atmosphere and Music
Tequila Cowboyattracts a nighttime demographic of mostly men and women between the ages of 21 and 45. However, during the day, families and men and women of all ages find themselves enjoying what the restaurant and venue has to offer. The crowd is mixed with both locals and tourists who are there to enjoy an adventure-filled evening and a unique dining experience.
Because the services are so versatile, the crowd is incredibly diverse. You can see t-shirts and suits in the facilities, bachelorette private parties as well as families. Some customers come to enjoy the intimate dining area and others are drawn to the modern pop-country rock décor and the loud, entertaining karaoke bar next door.
From the tasty beer flights and other beverages you can sample to heighten your experience, the bar and grill places your entertainment as a top priority. You can enjoy live music, a large dance floor, a realistic mechanical bull, plenty of HD televisions, private rooms for parties or corporate events and a karaoke bar in located at WannaB’s next door.
- Mechanical bull: The wild mechanical bull, “Tornado” is beloved by all. You can challenge your friends for bragging rights and take pictures on the bull to make lasting memories. The feature is somewhat of a staple in the Nashville area, especially because the restaurant and venue are occasionally featured on the NFL Network and ABC’s TV drama, “Nashville.”
- Live music: The nightspot only engages with top country acts and the most talented local artists every week. There is a main stage in the building to maximize the experience, and performances are every week. DJs are featured on the weekend after 11 p.m.
- Facilities: The design and structure of the restaurant and bar is created to enhance entertainment. One of the most attractive aspects of the bar and grill is the intimate dining areas and the 11,000 square-foot restaurant that houses three bars and an open-air lounge patio. The facilities are decorated with pop-country rock design elements, including a flaming electric guitar centerpiece and a large dance floor. The private room areas are ideal for bachelorette and bachelor parties, as well as other group events.
- WannaB’s Karaoke Bar: The karaoke bar is the restaurant’s sister store that shares the same roof right next door. The entertaining, state-of-the-art karaoke system is ideal for people interested in continuing their night of fun after they eat and enjoy quality music at the restaurant.
Tequila Cowboy and WannaB’s are perfect for celebratory gatherings or dinner parties. The karaoke bar provides singers with a karaoke jockey and excellent equipment so you can channel your inner rock star. There are more than 300,000 entertaining songs to choose from to enjoy the night with your friends or family. Tequila Cowboy is confident that the entertainment opportunities are endless when you dine in such a diverse, high-energy place.
Awesome design, congrats for the new site